12.14.2006

Four Years

At almost this exact time four years ago, I was standing at the front of a small stone church in Tennessee, watching the most beautiful woman in the world walk up the aisle. There might have been others on stage with me, and looking back I'm sure there must have been else I could not have gotten married, but the only thing I can remember is the mix of excitement, awe, terror and disbelief that I could possibly be marrying this angel.
Now, four years, three cars, a dog, a bird, a cat, two apartments and a little girl later, I feel as though I can say with some confidence that my excitement was well founded. So, in short, happy anniversary Sara. To many long years that may come!

1 comment:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late!)! Hope you guys got to have a bit of time to celebrate!