10.16.2006

A Little Bit of News from Ruth's World


(I absolutely love this picture, because really, "Whatchyoulookin'at?")


Oh yeah... so Ruth crawled for the first time this past week. If you want to call it crawling, that is. I would call it something more like a "Gollum motion," or something along those lines. Of course, the only reason she did it was because we didn't want her playing with an electrical cord, and she just had to find out what was so special about electrical cords. sigh. So, with that said I guess you could assume that Ruth's world has just gotten a whole lot bigger, and Sara's and my world a whole lot smaller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Hannah can get everywhere now too! But I wouldn't call what she is doing crawling it is more like an inch worm - up-down-up-down. Anyway - it is the same for Hannah she can always get to things that she is not supposed to have!