10.11.2006

A Blog Written While "Studying"

I’m writing this while I should be doing homework, which is about the norm for me. This is usually the time when I post something. Anyway, Sara and Ruth are at church for a women’s Bible Study and I’m sitting in the kitchen “studying Hebrew.” The semester is at it’s halfway point, which is very exciting for me because that means that I’m done with the first (and most time consuming) half of my Hebrew class. No longer must I spend hours laboring to compose a page of acceptable Hebrew composition; now I can read a much more acceptable composition (ie- the Bible). I’m also happy about this because now I can focus more time studying in my other class, which is a Philosophy class dealing with Postmodernism and Evangelicalism (sounds exciting right? Right?!??) I mean, come on! I bet you wish you were studying cool things like postmodern hermeneutics, meta-narratives, deconstructionism, and all that other stuff those crazy French guys came up with don’t you?

Okay fine, I know people only come here to see the “cute one.” It doesn’t hurt my feelings that you probably read the first sentence of my paragraph and then skipped it to see if there was anything good in this post. So you can just be that way!

Here’s what Ruth thinks of postmodernism:



And this is how Ruth consoles her daddy after a hard day of school (at least she cares!):


So now you got what you came for! I hope you're happy...

No comments: