8.04.2009

Rainy Day

This morning I was awoken by Ruth, my 3 year old, around 5:30 a.m. due to a thunderstorm. She used to scream and cry when it thundered, but I think she's growing out of that stage now and just needs to be close to us when she hears it. It can be a little trying sometimes. =) But, since she won't be doing this when she is 16 (hopefully), then I will enjoy it while it lasts.
We are supposed to go grocery shopping today, and it is raining again. This day is definitely not going as I would have liked. But, usually when my plans don't work out that means God has a greater plan for the day. So, pray for me as I seek to do what He has for me. He knows we need to go to the store, but He also knows every other factor and need that I have not thought of. Thanks be unto Him, for His infinite wisdom and patience toward us!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Sara,
We had a wonderful time visiting with ya'll! It was great to see everyone. Your girls are just so cute! The twins were sad when you all left, they loved playing with Sophie! :)

We're looking forward to the reunion! Talk to you later,

~Hannah~

Hannah said...

P.S.

Really cute background! :)

~Hannah~

Sara Morse said...

Hey, thanks Hannah! I went to the shabby blog site because I saw how cute your site was! Wish we could see you for the reunion. =( I'm sure we'll see you soon, though. Just keep praying for great-grampa.

Sara